DAVES PRIME EVENTS CATALOG

I set great score by the accuracy of the material presented in my Blog. A single source of information is not enough.
The level set is that of a Jury; Does the material meet the standard of "Beyond Reasonable Doubt". Because the material is so far beyond what a person is exposed to the standard is higher. You can perform the checks & balances yourself. I hope you will as your life and the future of the Human Race hangs in the balance.
We live in a time that might occur once in 25,000 Years.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

NWO in an Image


My Little Poem



Im looking for the asshole;
Who done took my Factory
They shipped it all to China
Along with my famillliy

I just want some Lug Nuts
To tighten on the Line
And gets me a $30 hour
Plus benfits sooo fine

If I comes acroposs
Them new world boys
Iz got sometin top te say

With my M16
Ill tap em
On the forehead
With some DU for a change

They may understand my feelins
My footy game is on
Ill drink my floradeted water
Cause I
I know it makes me strong

Git the old wife on the diet coke
She swellin up an breathin hard
But loves this cunte ry of usa
A patriot so fine

We hangs the flag
On 911
I watch them buildins fall
They dropped
Done clean as could be asked
From turbin headed fools

Lucky we got a President
As great as Bush the fightin man
A president so long
Standin on the deck
That sunny day
Victory is ours!!!

How bout we pull up Osama bin
And put his head up on the Dollar bill
All full of holes an blood
What we need is coloured money
To make the dollar light my way


No comments:

Post a Comment