I set great score by the accuracy of the material presented in my Blog. A single source of information is not enough.
The level set is that of a Jury; Does the material meet the standard of "Beyond Reasonable Doubt". Because the material is so far beyond what a person is exposed to the standard is higher. You can perform the checks & balances yourself. I hope you will as your life and the future of the Human Race hangs in the balance.
We live in a time that might occur once in 25,000 Years.

Friday, October 8, 2010

Crazy People With Keys To Missile Launch or True Story's + The Link To The Global Shadow Government Part 1

The Disclosure Project interviewed hundreds of witnesses regarding their experiences with UFO's and specifically the following represent only a small proportion of these individuals.

Many had very high Security  Clearances and had access to Nuclear Codes and hardware. The Incident regarding the shutdown of 10 ICBM Missiles in the 1960's. The incident was not a one off. Other Missile groups Land based Silo's had the Missiles totally disarmed  / could not be launched. The incidents are also verified by other witnesses some who inspected the Missiles trying to discover the cause of the failures. (Unsuccessfully )

The Link above will take you to an Interview with one of the Silo operators who has now written a book. Prior to 9/11 20 of the over 200 witnesses appeared before the National Press Club in Washington and presented their individual stories. Though the event was attended by all the major Media none bothered to report on the evidence presented.

I guess they considered the Disarming of ICBM's to be of no significance or that some mass Psychosis had enveloped Military personal in charge of Atomic Weapons. 

At some point the Evidence is overwhelming regarding the existence of UFO's, any "Reasonable' person would have to accept their existence. The connection of the Shadow Government and the present efforts of the Elites to control the Planet is not disconnected from the UFO issue the two events are intimately connected. 

The time when the true agenda of the Shadow Governments will be obvious and if not brought into the Light our futures will be very different, the ultimate goal of both the Elites and the group of Aliens that they are dealing with are to reduce the population by 90% and enslave the rest.

This is the ultimate conclusion to both the GFC and the UFO conspiracy's.

The following is a very small sample:

Maj. George A. Filer, III:  US Air Force (ret.)

“At times I used to carry nuclear weapons.  In other words, I was mentally fit to carry nuclear weapons, but I’m not mentally fit if I see a UFO.  This criticism and this ridicule have done more to keep the story coming out than almost anything else.”

Testimony of Professor Robert Jacobs, Lt. US Air Force
November 2000

Professor Jacobs is a respected professor at a major US university.  In the 1960’s he was in the Air Force. He was the officer in charge of optical instrumentation and his job was to film ballistic missile tests launched from Vandenberg Air Force base in California.  In 1964, during a test of the first missile they filmed, they caught on film a UFO traveling right next to the missile.  He says it looked like two saucers cupped together with a round ping-pong ball like surface on top.  The film showed that from the ball a beam of light was directed at the missile.  This happened four times, from four different angles, as the missile was about 60 miles up and traveling at 11,000 to 14,000 miles an hour.  The missile tumbled out of space and the UFO left.  The next day he was shown the film by his commanding officer and was told to never speak of this again.  He said, if it ever comes up you are to say that it was laser strikes from the UFO.  Professor Jacobs thought this unusual because in 1964 lasers were in their infancy in the labs but he never the less agreed and hasn’t talked about it for 18 years.  Years later, after an article came out about the film, professor Jacobs started receiving harassing phone calls at early hours in the morning.  His mailbox was even blown up out in front of his house.

Captain Robert Salas:  US Air Force, SAC Launch Controller

 “I wrote up a report about this incident; it was in my log and I turned it in.  When we got to the base we had to report to our squadron commander right away.  And in that room with my squadron commander was a fellow from AFOSI (we had an Air Force Office of Special Investigations on the base).  He was there in the office with the commander.  He asked for my logs and he wanted a quick briefing although it seemed to me he knew pretty much what had happened already.  But we gave him a quick briefing and then he asked us both to sign a non-disclosure agreement saying this was classified information- we were not to release this to anybody, and that was it.  We couldn’t talk; he told us we could not talk about this to anyone, including any of the other crews, our spouses, our family, even amongst each other…

“Bob Kominski headed up the organization to look at all aspects of these [UFO related ICBM] shutdowns.  Kominski relates to me in writing that at some point he was told by his boss that the Air Force said, ‘Stop the investigation; do no more on this and in addition do not write a final report.’  Again, this is very unusual especially in light of the fact that CINC-SAC headquarters was stating that this was of extreme importance to find out exactly what happened here.  And yet, the head of the investigative team was told during the investigation to stop the investigation and not write a final report.”

Testimony of Captain Robert Salas
December 2000

Captain Salas graduated from the Air Force Academy and spent seven years in active duty from 1964 to 1971.  He also held positions at Martin Marietta and Rockwell and spent 21 years at the FAA.  In the Air Force, he was an air traffic controller and a missile launch officer as well as an engineer on the Titan 3 missiles.  He testifies about a UFO incident on the morning of March 16, 1967 where 16 nuclear missiles simultaneously became non-operational at two different launch facilities immediately after guards saw UFOs hovering above.  The guards could not identify these objects even though they were only about 30 feet away.  The Air Force did an extensive investigation of the incidents and could not find a probable cause.  At a debriefing about the incident, an officer from the Air Force Office of Special Investigations required him to sign a non-disclosure form and told him that he was not to talk about the event to anyone including his family or other military staff.  At a time during the Cold War when minor technical anomalies were openly communicated amongst the staff, this incident was not and to this day Captain Salas thinks this to be very unusual.

RS: Capt. Robert Salas                         SG: Dr. Steven Greer

RS:  My name is Robert L. Salas and I graduated from the Air Force Academy and spent about seven and a half years in the Air Force on active duty from 1964 to 1971.  Then I went to work for Martin Marietta first in Denver and then Rockwell International here in the southern California area.  I worked for the FAA in 1974 and worked for them for about 21 years and retired in 1995 from federal service.

In the Air Force I was an air traffic controller- we called it ground control intercept controller.  And then I was a missile launch officer.  After that I was an engineer on the Titan 3 propulsion system out of Los Angeles Air Force station.

The UFO incident, happened on the morning of March 16, 1967.  I was on duty along with my commander Fred Mywald.  We were both on duty at Oscar Flight as part of the 490th strategic missile squad and there are five launch control facilities assigned to that particular squadron.  We were at Oscar Flight.

It was still dark out and we’re sixty feet underground [at the ICBM launch control facility].  It was early in the morning and I received a call from my topside security guard who’s the flight security controller and he said that he and some of the guards had been observing some strange lights flying around the site around the launch control facility.  He said they were acting very unusual just flying around, and I said, “You mean UFO?  He said, well, he didn’t know what they were but they were lights and were flying around.  They were not airplanes; they weren’t making any noise.  They were not helicopters; they were making some very strange maneuvers and he couldn’t explain it.  Well, I just kind of shook my head and said, “Call me if anything more important happens.”

Basically we just ended the conversation.  It wasn’t more than a few minutes- maybe a half hour later- and he calls back and this time he’s very frightened; I can tell by the tone of his voice he’s very shook up.  He says, “Sir, there’s a glowing red object hovering right outside the front gate -- I’m looking at it right now.  I’ve got all the men out here with their weapons drawn”.  Of course he was very disturbed while he was telling me this; he was very excited.

I didn’t know what to make of it but he wanted me to give him instructions or orders, tell him what to do.  And I think I said something like, “Make sure the perimeter fence is secure.”  Then right away he said, “I’ve got to go sir, one of these guards has been injured”, and he hung up.

I immediately went over to my commander who was taking a nap -- we have a little cot down there for rest periods -- and I was telling him about the telephone call we just received.  As I was relating this to him our missiles started shutting down one by one.  By shutting down, I mean they went into a “no-go” condition meaning they could not be launched.  So we get bells and whistles- a red light no-go condition.

As I recalled at the time, it seemed like every one of them shut down but later in recalling this incident with my commander Mywald, he said he felt we only lost maybe seven or eight of these weapons.

SG:  Can you describe what these weapons were, for the record?

RS:  These weapons were Minuteman One missiles and were of course nuclear-tipped warhead missiles.

As they started shutting down, immediately he gets up and we both start querying the status board.  We’ve got the ability to query and determine what the cause of the shutdowns were.  As I recall, most of them were guidance and control system failures.  And then he started reporting to the command post.  In the meantime I called upstairs to find out what the status was of this object and the guard said, well, the object has left- it just left at high speed.

The injured guard was apparently trying to climb this barbed wire but it had nothing to do with the UFO firing anything or injuring this airman.  I asked him what the object looked like and all he could say was that it was an oval shape glowing a reddish orange around the object.

SG:  How far away and what altitude was it?

RS:  Well, he said it was hovering right over the fence and that would have been within about 30 feet from him.  The fence was maybe eight feet high.

There was also another incident that happened within a week of this, just after, where there were radar reports and quite a few more witnesses.

[See the corroborating testimony of Lieutenant Colonel Arne Arneson]

The Air Force did an extensive investigation of the entire incident and was not able to come up with a probable cause for the shutdowns.  And I’ve got quite a few witnesses that will testify to that- we’ve got a couple of people who worked on the investigative team- and I’ve got correspondence from the man who actually organized the investigative team.  There was no viable explanation for this [shutdown of multiple ICBMs].  Each missile is basically self-supporting.  Most of them are powered by commercial power but each missile has its own power generator.

The only connection between the capsule and the missile sites themselves is what we call SIN-lines or sensitive information network lines.  They’re basically buried cables but inside the capsule itself and these lines go to the missiles directly.  The missiles are not connected to each other so having a fault at one site would not affect missiles at another location.
At our site anywhere from six to eight went down but they went down in rapid succession which again is an extremely rare happening.  We rarely had more than one missile go down for any reason at all.  And this was very rare.  Weather was ruled out.  Like I said an extensive investigation was done and power surges were ruled out.  There was only one possibility that was looked at by one of the Boeing engineers that did some test in the laboratory and he thought that some kind of an electromagnetic force or field might have caused the signal to go.  But it would have had to go through the buried cable to each of these missiles.

After I talked to my guard upstairs, my commander talked to the command post.  When he finished talking to the command post he turned to me and said, “The same thing occurred at ECHO Flight.”  ECHO Flight is another squadron, I’d say probably 50 - 60 miles away from our location but they had the same sort of thing happen.  They had UFOs that were hovering, not at the launch control facility but at the actual launch facilities where the missiles are located.  They had some maintenance and security people out there at the time and they observed the UFOs at those sites.  Now they lost all ten of their weapons- all ten.

SG:  This is around the same time?

RS:  It was the same morning.  So that morning we lost anywhere from between 16 to 18 ICBMs at the same time UFOs were in the area and were observed by airmen.  Those missiles were down the entire day because we’ve got testimony from Colonel Don Crawford, who relieved the crew at ECHO Flight and he was there when the missiles were being brought up to alert status and he said it took the whole day.  So I’m assuming it took our missiles all day to be brought back up also.

When we got relieved, I went upstairs and the first thing I did was look in the guard’s eye and say, “Hey, were you telling me the truth about this object?”  He swore up and down he was telling the truth.  I believed him for a couple of reasons.  I knew he was frightened when he called me down there and then when I looked him in the eye and he told me about the situation I certainly believed him.

I wrote up a report about this incident; it was in my log and I turned it in.  When we got to the base we had to report to our squadron commander right away.  And in that room with my squadron commander was a fellow from AFOSI (we had an Air Force Office of Special Investigations on the base).  He was there in the office with the commander.  He asked for my logs and he wanted a quick briefing although it seemed to me he knew pretty much what had happened already.  But we gave him a quick briefing and then he asked us both to sign a non-disclosure agreement saying this was classified information- we were not to release this to anybody, and that was it.  We couldn’t talk; he told us we could not talk about this to anyone, including any of the other crews, our spouses, our family, even amongst each other.

That was the end of that.  I was there at Malmstrom [phonetic sp] for another two years after that and in that time we were never given a de-briefing on any of the incidents- neither the ECHO incident or our own, which is very unusual because we got briefed every morning on any of the anomalies that were going on with the equipment.  We got briefed and we discussed these technical issues that were going on with the weapons but we never heard anything else about these incidents.  And these were major happenings.  These were major happenings.

I’ve got a copy of a telex which we received under FOIA coming from SAC headquarters and coming to Malstrom and other bases right after the morning that happened saying that this incident was of extreme concern to SAC headquarters because they couldn’t explain it.  Nobody could explain what happened.  And yet we never got de-briefed.  And we were cleared for very high classification because these are nuclear weapons we’re dealing with.

We did get the security incursion alarms at those sites when the missile went down.  That is unusual because usually when a missile went down for something like guidance failure, we wouldn’t get security incursion alarms, which means a perimeter is breached, an object crossed the fence, or something broke the security alarm system that we had on the perimeter of the launch facility.  I did sent out guards to a couple of those facilities to investigate that.

The reason I think this story is very significant is because, going back to August of 1966 at Minot, ND, a very similar thing happened at one of the launch control facilities at Minot Air Force Base.  They had the same kind of weapon system that we had- they had M-1 missiles.  This [UFO] was observed on radar, there was some communication failure and the object was observed over the launch control facility.

That happened in August 1966 and that’s a well documented incident.  About a week prior to my incident, in March 1967, I’ve got a record of a call from one of the security guards who was out roaming looking at the launch facilities and saw an object very similar to what I just described over the launch facility.  The commander reported it to command post.  About a week to ten days after our incident, there’s a very well documented incident that happened at Malstrom.  In this case, near Malstrom Air Force Base, a UFO was tracked by radar and was observed at relatively close range by a truck driver and highway patrolman.  The Air Force did an investigation and there’s an extensive report on the Air Force investigation of this UFO sighting because it flew around the base and very close to the base.

So this is a whole series of things that happened having to do with the same kind of weapon system, the Minuteman Missile.

The reports that were made to me by my guards were official reports.  These were not jokes- they were not meant to be anything but official reports because we were dealing with strategic weapons during the Cold War, during the Vietnam War.  They were professional, these guards, and they were not about to joke about weapons being down, about what they were seeing.  So these were not rumors, they were official reports.  If they were recanted for any reason, these men should have been court-martialed

Bob Kominski headed up the organization to look at all aspects of these shutdowns.  Kominski relates to me in writing that at some point he was told by his boss that the Air Force said, “Stop the investigation; do no more on this and in addition do not write a final report.”  Again, this is very unusual especially in light of the fact that CINC-SAC headquarters was stating that this was of extreme importance to find out exactly what happened here.  And yet, the head of the investigative team was told during the investigation to stop the investigation and not write a final report.

I heard that many of the guards that reported this incident were sent off to Vietnam, as a matter of fact.  I know for a fact - this I can attest to- that one of the guards that I sent out to the launch facilities and observed an object came back and was very shaken by the experience.  And he was taken off guard duty from then on.  He was sent somewhere else because he was too shaken by the experience.

[See the official government documents regarding these and related UFO events at or near nuclear facilities.  SG]

Testimony of Lt. Colonel Dwynne Arneson, US Air Force (retired)
September 2000

Lt. Col. Arneson spent 26 years in the USAF.  He had an above top-secret SCI-TK (Special Compartmented Tango Kilo) clearance.  He worked as a computer systems analyst for Boeing and was the Director of Logistics at Wright-Patterson AFB.  At one point he was the cryptography officer for the entire Ramstein AFB in Germany and while there one day he received a classified message that said that a UFO had crashed in Spitsbergen Norway.  While at Malmstrom AFB in Montana he again saw a message that said that a metallic circular UFO was seen hovering near the missile silos and that all the missiles went off-line so that they could not be launched.

DA: Lt. Col. Dwyyne Arneson               SG: Dr. Steven Greer

DA:  My name is Dwynne Arneson.  I was born in Rochester, Minnesota back in 1937, and went to Rochester High School.  From there I graduated and went on to St. Olaf College in Northfield, Minnesota where I got my degree in physics and math.  Upon graduation, I competed for Officer’s Training School in the Air Force and then was selected to get a commission, went to Officer’s Training School, and was commissioned back in 1962.  I went on to spend twenty-six years in the U.S. Air Force as a communication-electronics officer and retired in 1986.  I had assignments all over the world, including Vietnam, Europe -- you name it, I’ve probably been there.

I held a top-secret SCI-TK clearance.  That means Special Compartmented

I had various opportunities to see things that come through my perusal.  One instance was back in 1962 when I was a lieutenant at Ramstein Air Force Base in Germany.  I was the crypto officer for the entire Ramstein

I do not recall where the message came from, where it was going to, because in that capacity we were oftentimes told, "What you see here, leave here."  But I can recall seeing that.

The next thing that comes to mind is one that took place in 1967.  I was in charge of the Communication Center, the Twentieth Air Division at Malmstrom Air Force Base, Montana.  I was again the top-secret control officer there.  I dispatched all the nuclear launch authentications to the SAC missile crews, so -- I had a very good top-secret background.

One day, I happened to see a message that came through my communications center.  There again, I cannot quote the date, where it came from, where it was going to, but I do recall reading it and seeing it.  It said, basically, that "A UFO was seen near missile silos”… and it was hovering. It said that the crew going on duty and the crew coming off duty all saw the UFO just hovering in mid-air.  It was a metallic circular object and from what I understand, the missiles were all shut down.

And then later on, years later while working here at Boeing, I heard from a man named, Bob Kaminisky, who had retired from Boeing and he said, "Yes, I was the engineer assigned by Boeing to come up and check out the missiles to make certain that they in fact had not gone down upon their own."  And he said, "I gave them a complete bill of health."  And I worked for Bob in Boeing and I was a good friend of his.

Even before he passed away, we had many, many conversations on this subject, and he was just a very incredible man.

[See the testimony of Capt. Robert Salas regarding these ICBM missile events at Malmstrom AFB.  SG]

What I mean by "missiles going down," is that they went dead.  And something turned those missiles off, and so they could not be put in a mode for launching.

At another time, when I was Commander of a radar squadron up in Maine, at Caswell Air Force Station, Maine, we were right next door to Loring Air Force Base.  It was where they launch the B-52s and the KC tankers and things like that.  I had a lot of security friends over there at Loring who told me about UFOs hovering near the nuclear weapon storage area on Loring

[This corroborates the testimony of Lieutenant Colonel Joe Wojtecki.  See that testimony regarding a significant event at Loriing AFB.  SG]

A little bit of background, not to belabor the point, but -- when I was assigned as Director of Logistics at Wright-Patterson, I left the wife and kids back in Oklahoma City.  It was my daughter’s last year of high school, so I went out there on my own for about a year.  And in the search for an apartment out there, I came across this lady, Chris Weedon by name, who had a little five-acre English manor outside of Dayton.  She had three rooms for rent, three bedrooms.  So I rented one, and I kind of became her son.  I helped her cut the grass, I mowed the lawn, etc.  She was up in her seventies.

Her husband was a Lieutenant Colonel Spencer Weedon.  Now, he died about twelve years prior to that, and from everybody that I met, they said he was just a brilliant guy.  He had a photographic mind, and he was one of the lead investigators of UFOs at Wright-Patterson.  In fact I have a tape at home, produced back in the 1950s, of a debate between Spencer WeedonKeyhoe.  It was done in the Armstrong Circle Theater.  So he was her husband.

The one person I happened to meet and took quite a shine to, and he to me, was a Dr. Adolph Raum.  Now, he at that time was eighty-three years old.  I think he has since died.  One night after supper and after a few martinis, I jokingly asked Adolph, "What do you know about the little gray men that are supposedly on ice here at Wright-Patterson?"  And I distinctly recall his face turning ashen white, his voice got very stern, and he said, "Arne," he says, "all I can tell you is that they were not weather balloons, and we will not talk about it again.  Do you understand?"  And there was no uncertainty in my mind that we wouldn’t talk about this further.  He was from Switzerland originally.  He was on the first A-Bomb test in the U.S. and he knew Dr. Oppenheimer personally.  Even though I had a top-secret clearance, there were areas that we just couldn’t get near, and we just could not find anything about some of these areas at Wright-Patterson that may have held some bodies or -- who knows what they held?  And a lot of my technicians that worked for me as a communication electronics officer; would tell stories about objects going across their radar screens at fantastic speeds.  Nothing we had could go that fast.

SG:  What years would this have been?

DA:  Well, this was back in the mid-seventies when I had that radar squadron commander’s job at Caswell Air Force Station, Maine.  That’s when these technicians would tell me about events like that.

As a commander of a radar squadron, you have people who are operational types as well as the people who are the technician types, who actually maintain the radars.  In fact, in that capacity, we would take and have battle exercises.  We were the only radar squadron in the U.S. under operational control of the Canadian NORAD Division.  Now, you’d see the B-52s coming down from Canada, the fighter interceptors being directed against them, or whatnot.  So these men knew how fast things were flying.  They knew the speed of bombers.  They knew the speed of the current fighter force that we had.  The radar technicians I had, the maintenance men working for me -- they were in the position to say, "Yes, that scope was in A-1 condition -- or the radar is in A-1 condition."  So things could check out.  The experience of the operational types, the experience of the maintenance guys -- they confirmed that the system was operating perfectly.  And they said, "That thing is going two or three thousand miles an hour."  I heard it from different sources that related similar events at different radar stations throughout the U.S., not just at Caswell Air Force Station.  We had radar stations back in those days all over the U.S. and stories like that are not uncommon at all.

If you think about it, all this vast universe we have, if we’re the only intelligent life here, God has sure got bad judgment…

for giving false reports during a very sensitive incident.  And none of that happened.   Tango Kilo information, which is above top secret, if you will.  It takes a special investigation to get that sort of a clearance.  Upon getting out of the Air Force, and retiring as a colonel in 1986, I applied for work at Boeing, and I came to work for Boeing as a computer systems analyst, and I’ve been working since 1987 in that capacity with Boeing.  I retired in 1986 as Director of Logistics at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base.   Air Base.  I was a top-secret control officer.  And in that capacity, I happened to see a classified message go through my com center, which said that "A UFO has crashed on the Island of Spitsbergen, Norway, and a team of scientists are coming to investigate it."   Air Force Base.   and that Major Donald

No comments:

Post a Comment