DAVES PRIME EVENTS CATALOG

I set great score by the accuracy of the material presented in my Blog. A single source of information is not enough.
The level set is that of a Jury; Does the material meet the standard of "Beyond Reasonable Doubt". Because the material is so far beyond what a person is exposed to the standard is higher. You can perform the checks & balances yourself. I hope you will as your life and the future of the Human Race hangs in the balance.
We live in a time that might occur once in 25,000 Years.

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

NEW TOP SECRET SURVEILLANCE DEVICE


NEW TOP SECRET SURVEILLANCE DEVICE

 Simply Hidden Intel Technology

How many times have you ignored the humble Turd, sitting on our Sidewalk we feel disgust or curse the thoughtless Dog Owner that failed to clean up the item? We avoid these noxious items and learn the hard way if we do not.

Now the PTB have produced the ultimate in resonance / Data Mining Devices or (Simply Hidden Intel Technology) .

Insiders forwarded the plans to me and I have decided to risk publishing. Ingenious and heinous is all I can say.

No comments:

Post a Comment